This is the first in a series I am kicking off for 2015. Let’s talk all things World Schooling! What is worldschooling you ask? Listen to the video below.
This is the first in a new series called “World Schooling Talk”.
Within this series, we will be address many topics within the context of transforming the world into an infinite classroom including: travel planning, general family travel issues, expat living, learning with teens, partnering in learning, worldschooling, homeschooling, unschooling and study abroad.
Ultimately, world schoolers believe, the world is an infinite classroom.
Here are the core beliefs we subscribe to as world schoolers:
1. As human beings we are wired to learn naturally,
2. Learning happens at any age.
3. Learning from the world can be filled with inspiration and discovery.
4. Intentional learning results in deep and meaningful discoveries.
5. Learning within a community (family or group) creates a more enriching learning experience.
If you’d like to learn more about us, please visit http://www.raisingmiro.com and more information our world schooling project can be found at http://projectworldschool.com
Also, if you are interested in joining our worldschoolers community on facebook, please click: https://www.facebook.com/groups/worldschoolers
Please leave questions to be answered in an upcoming episode in the comments box below. Wishing you all a wonderful 2015!