Written by Miro:
A few weeks ago, my mom and I started going to this bagel restaurant, and I noticed that they had Snapple in stock. Being the huge Snapple fan I am, I ordered one. I opened the bottle and saw some writing on the back of the cap. it was a fact, in fact. Then I remembered that all of the Snapple caps had some useless knowledge of some sort. Eager
to hear a fact? here’s a few.
- A full-grown tree produces enough oxygen to support a family of four.
- The state of Florida is larger than England.
- When thirsty, a camel can drink 25 gallons of water in less than 3 minutes.
- Relative to size, the tongue is the strongest muscle in the human body.
- Most lipstick contains fish scales.
These are few of the hundreds of facts on these caps. As you can see, I’ve been collecting a few and enjoying it. Personally, I love random stuff, so you can see why I am saving them.
There are many more facts. If you would like to read more random facts, here’s the link: http://www.snapple.com/retired-facts/
There was this one time I met a guy who blew up a mosquito
We Need Your Help- Vote for Us!
neat stuff. I’m going to see if Dave can guess the fact about England.
So… what did Dave say? 🙂
he knew it confidently, good one though!