2013 was a monumental year for us for so many reasons. We wrote our Year in Review post here. Agreed, Oh, what a year…. But the numbers… I rarely look at our Google Analytics. But out of curiosity, I wondered what the most popular stories being read by you.
According to Google Analytics, in 2013 we had over a half a million (582,859) page views on RaisingMiro.com. Here are the Top 5 Read Posts on our blog in 2013:
1. Over 80,000 people were hungry to read about the 8 Traditional Dishes of Peru :
2. Next, a staggering 50,000 people were curious How We Earn a Living:
3. Our 3rd most popular post of 2013, people seemed to agree with Miro’s article, Travel is Way Better Than School!
4. I received an outpouring of support when I shared my experience with Loving Someone with Depression:
5. Finally, the 5th most popular post of 2013 was a post I wrote called Learning Through Travel – 16 Reasons to Combine Unschooling with Travel:
Do you have favorite posts?
Please leave your comments below. As always, we love to hear from you.