Written by Miro:
Seems like everyone puts out a best of 2010 List at the end of the year. So here’s mine:
1. Sushi. this is no doubt at the top of my list (but can’t always find it in Central America.)
2. Pupusas. Pupusas are awesome. ’nuff said.
3. Bagels + lox = 😀
4. Pizza. I wouldn’t be a kid if I didn’t like pizza.
5. Ice Cream. See #4.
1. Guatemala. the people are great and I love it there.
2. Belize. Belize is very calm and comfortable.
3. Nicaragua. very lovely country.
4. Panama. panama is very comfortable. Its makes a great resting spot.
5. Mexico. Mexico is very beautiful, and they have tacos!
1. The World Ends With You. Best. Game. Ever.
2. Plants vs Zombies. Catapulting watermelons at zombies was never this fun.
3. Mother 3. Great game. Fun RPG.
4. Earthbound (mother 2). Awesome. Extra points for being retro.
5. I can’t really say???
1. Antigua. part of the reason Guatemala is my favorite country.
2. Granada. Its like mini-Antigua , only hotter.
3. Panama city. Again, great resting spot.
4. San Juan Del Sur. Lovely beach.
5. Caye caulker. Very comfortable. I wouldn’t say its a town though, it only got 2 streets!
1. Weird Al Yankovic. Always gives me a good laugh.
2. She wants revenge. Not well known band. awesome nonetheless.
3. Green Day. Great Indie band.
4. White Stripes. another great indie band.
5. Linkin park. Alternative rock Ftw.
Spanish words my mom uses too much
5. De Nada.
My mom needs to learn more Spanish.